Computer Servo Tensile Tester
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20,000 US $15,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AS-PC- Volume
- Valid Width (Mm): 400
- Motor: AC Servo Motor
- Test Speed: 0.1~500 Mm/Min
- Trademark: ASLI
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9024109000
- Load Accuracy: 0.5%
- Max. Route (Mm): 1000(Not Including Clamp)
- Force Capacity: 50 ~ 20000kg
- Power: AC220V
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: China
long history manufacturer (established in 1988)
high quality reliable equipment
1 year warranty
Computer Servo Tensile Tester is an electrically operated machine that is used for testing tensile strength and elongation of materials like plywood, wires, cables, conductors, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Computer Servo Tensile Tester features:
1. Force value and deformation can display at the same time.
2. Drive by servo motor, stand-alone can sent testing speed directly.
3. Press Start button the machine will testing automatic after setting.
4. After finishing testing, it can self-return.
5. Fast disassembly joint, can use different kinds grips.
6. Single button testing function, easy operation.
7. Direct-connected to printer, print out report.
|Valid Width (mm)||400|
|Max. Route (mm)||1000(not including clamp)|
|Test Speed (mm/Min.)||0.1~500(1000)|
|Motor||AC servo motor|
|Volume WxHxD (mm)||1750x3310x1220|
|Power||AC220V 1 3 lines|
AC380V 3 5 lines