Digital Control Mechanical Impact and Shock Tester
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50,000 US $26,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MS-series
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Mechanical Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 1000-2000Kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: Under
- Shock Pulse Width: 3~20ms
- Standards: IEC, Mil, Gjb, JIS, ASTM
- Shock Frequency: 10~80times /Min
- Standard Shock Wave: Half Sine Wave
- Power: AC220V
- Transport Package: Standard Fumigated Export Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Impact Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 1
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC380V
- Brand Name: Asli
- Acceleration: 50~500m/S2
- Bench Size (Mm): Customizable
- Max. Dropped Height: 60mm
- Shock Height Controlled: Digital
- Trademark: ASLi
- Specification: CNS, ISO
- HS Code: 9024109000
25 years manufacturer
1 year warranty
high quality with reasonal price
Mechanical shock testing simulates the forces and environments that a unit under test is exposed to during handling, shipment and/or daily use. Equipment utilized for testing includes electrical, servo-hydraulic systems and mechanical shock machines (for traditional shock testing), impact testers or drop testers.
Three elements that define the profiles for traditional shock testing are:
Shape - there are several variations of standard wave forms such as Half-Sine, Sawtooth, Triangular and Rectangular formations and SRS
Amplitude - which is commonly expressed in g's (the force of gravity is 1 g)
Pulse Width - the time between start and end of the pulse. Commonly expressed in milliseconds (ms)
1. Working bench with perfect structure, good uniformity of bench's acceleration.
2. High reliable of system, safety device.
3. The saw-tooth wave and trapezoidal wave, etc. Extensible.
4. Capacity of crash and impact test function.
5. Optoelectronic feedback.
Warranty: One year free warranty for whole set machine, lifelong time maintainance.
After-sale service: Feedback within 2 hours after get the call.
|Max. Loading (kg)||50||100||200||500||800|
| Peek Value |
Acceleration ( m/s2)
|Pulse Time (ms)||20~3||20~3||20~3||20~3||20~3|
| Shock Frequency|
|Bench Size (mm)||500×700||700×700||700×700||800×800||1000× 1000|
| Max. Dropped |
| Impact and Crush|
|Half Sine wave, ( trapezoidal wave, and the sawtooth wave, square wave optional)|
| External Dimension|
|Protection Device||Door protection, over-load protection, zero signal protection|
|Power||AC 220V, 1ph 3 Lines , 50/60HZ; AC 380 V , 3ph 5 Lines, 50/60HZ|
|Temperature: 25degree±5.0degree humidity: <85%(25degree)|