Temperature Cycling Test Chamber (TH-1000-D)
Application for temperature cycling system:
Climatic Temperature Cycling Test Chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
1. Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips, and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
3. Double-layer-insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively.
4. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
5. The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries. The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series(R232,R404)
6. Imported LCD display screen is used for the control unit, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
7. The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity.
8. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement an relocation, with strong positioning screws.
Internal Dimensions: W1000xH1000xD1000 (mm)
External Dimensions: W1600xH2100xD1450 (mm)
Temperature Range: Low Temperature D:-40ºC; High Temperature 150ºC
Analytic Accuracy/ Distribution Uniformity of Temperature: 0.1ºC /±2.0ºC
Control Accuracy of Temperature: ±0.5ºC
Temperature Rising/Falling Speed Rate: Temperature rising approx. 0.1~3.0ºC/min / temperature falling approx. 0.1~1.5ºC/min; ( The Falling Speed Rate Min.1.5ºC per minute is a special optional condition)
Internal and External Material: Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel,of the outer box is stainless steel or SEE cold-rolled steel with paint coated.
Insulation Material:Resistant to high temperature, high density, formate chlorine, ethyl acetum foam insulation materials
Feedback within 2 hours, and offer solution in 48 hours and help to solve the problems.
Package: PP film first, and then 10mm foam between machine and the case, and outside is standard export plywood case.
Short introduction about ASLi factory:
We are a long history testing equipment manufacturer, in the past 25 years, we devoted to simulation environmental testing equipment and Mechannical vibration and shock testing machine.Walk in stability test chamber is our star products , and we had obtained the CE certification for this machine.
ASLi main test equipments:
Environmental chambers, temperature (humidity) chamber,Thermal shock chamber, PCT /Hast chamber (Highly accelerated stress test chamber),ESS chamber, Walk in stability chamber,Vacuum oven,electrodynamic vibration shaker,mechanical shock tester,environmental combined vibration chamber,etc