Computerized Electronic Universal Testing Machine
Computerized Electronic Universal Testing Machine Application:
Computerized Electronic Universal Testing Machine is an electrically operated machine that is used for testing tensile strength And elongation of materials like plywood, wires, cables, conductors, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
Computerized Electronic Universal Testing Machine Features:
1. Force value and deformation can display at the same time.
2. Drive by servo motor, stand-alone can sent testing speed directly.
3. Press Start button the machine will testing automatic after setting.
4. After finishing testing, it can self-return.
5. Fast disassembly joint, can use different kinds grips.
6. Single button testing function, easy operation
7. Direct-connected to printer, print out report.
|Computerized Electronic Universal Testing Machine Technical Parameters |
|Valid Width (mm)||400|
|Max. Route (mm)||1000(not including clamp) |
|Test Speed (mm/Min.)||0.1~500(1000) |
|Motor||AC servo motor|
|Volume WxHxD (mm)||1750x3310x1220|
|Weight (Kg) ||300|
|Power||AC220V 1 phase 3 lines|