Electrodynamic High Frequency Vibration Tester
We are manufacturer of electrical vibration series products, adopted the 'double-magnetic circuit structure',' self-generated skeleton action circles', 'Airborne Support' and 'roller bearings and linear guidance', 'trunnion isolation' advanced modern technology and special technology, can be completed in X,Y,Z three-axis sinusoidal vibration test and broadband random vibration tests, to be completed by the classical (half - sine, trapezoidal, saw tooth wave) pulse and shock response spectrum test. These products are widely used in national defense, weapons, aviation, aerospace, communications, electronics, electrical appliances, communications, home appliances and other fields.
Electrodynamic High Frequency Vibration Tester Features:
1. Well-designed dynamic circle skeleton, with a higher stage axial resonance frequency.
2. Two-magnetic circuit, magnetic flux leakage low, compact structure and rational.
3. Rocker Rod roller bearings straight and import-oriented composite body stiffness orientation, eccentric load capacity.
4. Trunnion isolation foundation dedicated to hormone use, the installation of mobile convenience.
5. Advanced technology move around the system to ensure that the dynamic circle of high reliability.
6. New duct design and enhance the cooling effect.
7. Static stiffness, dynamic stiffness of the bearing small balloon, raising the vibration table capacity, improve low-frequency performance.
horizontal stand features:
Within small loading bench to realize higher acceleration and working frequency, to improve the loading capacity and performance of whole machine bench. Horizontal bench and vibration bench are integral type, with perfect structure, convenience to install and adjust. Static pressure track, V-shape, with capacity of slope-resistant and bias-loading resistant. Built-in oil pump, good structure and easy operating.
technical parameters of horizontal expander:
technical parameters of vertical expander:
Electrodynamic High Frequency Vibration Tester technical parameters:
| Model||Rated Sine Force (N)||Rated Random Force (N)|| Frequency Range (Hz)|| Rated Acceleration (m/s2)||Rated Speed (m/s)||Rated displacement (p-p) mm || Max. Loading (Kg)||moving coil (Kg)||Dimension of Moving coil (mm)|
|ES-1||1000||1000||3-3500 ||400 ||1.2||25||70 ||2.5||Φ150 |
|ES-2||2000 ||2000||3-3500||800||1.6||25||70||2.5||Φ150 |
|ES-2a ||2000||2000||3-3500||300||1.6||40 ||70||8||Φ230|
|ES-3a ||3000||3000||3-3500||400||1.6||40 ||120||9||Φ230|
|ES-6||6000 ||6000||3-3500||1000 ||1.6||25||180||6.5||Φ230|